☰ menu
HOTEL THAT ACCEPTS THE HOLIDAY BONUS IN ROME (Rome)
Price list
Type of a room Prices for low season (01.11.-28.2.) Prices for high season(1.3.-10.11.)
€ 500 Holiday Bonus Payment with Holiday Bonus 500 € Payment with Holiday Bonus 500 €
€ 300 Holiday Bonus Payment with Holiday Bonus 300 € Payment with Holiday Bonus 300 €
€ 150 Holiday Bonus Payment with Holiday Bonus 150 € Payment with Holiday Bonus 150 €
Description of the apartment

Choose A Casa Simpatia for your next stay in Rome and take advantage of your Holiday Bonus Call us at +39 3403564027  o  3400782873 the extension until June 30, 2021 with the Refreshments Decree!

 

What we are going through is in fact a very special moment for the whole world; priorities have changed, some programs have been changed, but there is a desire that has remained unchanged: that of holidays. To help families who choose to spend a stay in the capital, A Casa Simpatia has decided to accept the holiday bonus issued by the state starting from 1 July 2020.

 

Rome is the perfect destination for your holiday, as a couple or as a family, for its history, art and unforgettable atmosphere. By booking now you can take advantage of our offers and the best discounts thanks to the Italy 2020-2021 Holiday Bonus.

 

Our staff is also attentive to all your requests for this reason it will be ready and trained to offer you the best assistance and follow you throughout the procedure aimed at requesting the 2020 Holiday Bonus until the time of check-in.

If you don't know what the 2020 Holiday Bonus is, here is a useful vademecum.

 

WHAT IS THE HOLIDAY BONUS?

The Holiday Bonus is part of the initiatives provided for by the "Relaunch Decree" (art. 176 of Legislative Decree no. 34 of 19 May 2020) and offers a contribution of up to 500 euros to be used for stays in hotels, campsites, tourist villages, farmhouses and bed & breakfast in Italy. It can be requested and spent from 1st July to 30st June 2021.

 

 

WHAT ARE THE CONDITIONS OF USE?

It must be spent in a single solution, at a single accommodation facility in Italy. It can be used by only one member of the family unit, even if different from the person who requested it.

It can be used to the extent of 80% in the form of an immediate discount. The remaining 20% ​​can be discharged as a tax deduction in the tax return by the applicant.

 

 

 

HOW DO YOU REQUEST THE 2020 HOLIDAY BONUS AT HOME SIMPATIA? 

We accept the holiday bonus for any amount or solution.

To use the holiday bonus and how to book, contact our Booking Office directly.

Telephone: +39 3403564027  3400782873

E-mail: info@casasimpatia.com

How to arrive

INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT OF CIAMPINO G.B. PASTINES:

From Ciampino airport take bus n. 520 (Cinecittà - Ma) for 9 stops and get off at Tuscolana / Cinecittà.

Walk to the Cinecittà underground station for 70 meters, take line A towards Battistini for 13 stops and get off at Vittorio Emanuele.

Walk for 400 meters to Via Cairoli n. 32.

 

FIUMICINO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT - LEONARDO DA VINCI:

From Fiumino airport, take the regional train to Roma Termini station for one stop.

From Rome Termini station take bus n. 590 (Cinecittà - Ma) for 4 stops and get off at Emanuele Filiberto / Dante.

Walk for 120 meters to Via Cairoli n. 32. It is also possible to take advantage of the agreed taxi service.

 

Contact us for all the information and details useful for your transport.

Apartment Service

With us you can receive all the information and assistance necessary to obtain the 2020 Holiday Bonus up to the time of check-in.

Contact us to discover all the offers customized according to your needs.

Offers

1. Holiday Bonus of € 500.00:

With the Holiday Bonus worth € 500.00, A Casa Simpatia offers you:

apartment with kitchen and bathroom for exclusive use up to six beds;

5 days and 4 nights stay; Italian breakfast;

welcome gift with bottle and tasting specialties;

illustrated guide of Rome with DVD;

parking included.

 

2. Holiday Bonus of € 300.00:

With the Holiday Bonus worth € 300.00, A Casa Simpatia offers you:

room with private bathroom for family use up to 4 beds;

4 days and 3 nights stay;

Italian breakfast;

welcome bottle;

illustrated guide of Rome with DVD;

parking included.

 

3. Holiday Bonus of € 150.00:

With the Holiday Bonus worth € 150.00, A Casa Simpatia offers you:

a room with private bathroom up to 3 beds;

3 days and 2 nights stay;

welcome bottle;

illustrated guide of Rome with DVD;

parking included.

 

For all those who will recommend other friends to spend their Holiday Bonus with us we also offer a Welcome Basket on Arrival with a bottle and tasting specialties.

For all those who have not yet taken advantage of the Holiday Bonus there is time until June 30, 2021.

 

Recommend us a friend and you will have great benefits!

Back